Have you ever wondered how the Admin Alerts in The RightFax Server module were setup? Well wonder no more, here is a quick and painless guide to setting up Server Admin Alerts for your RightFax server.
- Open EFM
- Go to Users
- Select the user you want to get alerts
- Right-Click and select Edit…
- Go to the Administrative Pager Alerts tab
- Pager ID – Put in a SMTP address that you want the alerts to go to
- Pager/SMS Service – This is where we setup the SMTP server.
- Select the “more” to the right of the pulldown
- Use the pulldown to select the Service ID we just setup
- Alerts to send to pager – Pick the alerts you would like to get notifications on. **DO NOT** select “Periodic Server Heartbeat”
- Click OK
You should now get alerts when one of the criteria is met.