RightFax Business Server
RightFax Business Server
The RightFax Business Server provides a comprehensive set of electronic fax and document delivery features and benefits that make it easy to use and manage for midsize companies, departments and work groups.
Efficient, Easy Fax Server Software
- Network-wide desktop faxing:
Send and receive documents directly from desktop applications from built-in RightFax client or Web browsers.
- Email integration:
Send, receive and manage faxes directly from Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)-compliant email.
- Broadcast fax:
Improve efficiency broadcasting documents to hundreds or thousands of recipients at once.
- Library documents:
Store frequently faxed documents in a special fax document library for quick, easy retrieval.
Store frequently used fax numbers and groups in a single location for easy retrieval.
- Client Localization:
Support international users with client application localization.
- Create and send documents from native applications:
Provide quality communications that preserve original document formatting.
- Immediate or scheduled delivery:
Enhance service levels with instantaneous document delivery or reduce costs by scheduling delivery for off-peak telephone rates.
- Anytime, anywhere access:
Increase productivity of mobile workers by providing remote fax access via the Web.
- Inbound routing:
Route inbound fax documents efficiently and securely to recipients via Direct Inward Dialing (DID), Dual-tone Multiple-frequency (DTMF), Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS), Caller Service Identification (CSID), Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and other supported inbound routing methods.
Easy Fax Server Software Administration and Management
- Certified on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 (64x): Leverage unrivaled application reliability, continuity in the user interface experience and ease of installation and updating.
- Open database engine for Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012: Leverage open database design.
- Support for Microsoft Office 7 and 8.1 Platforms: Extend Fax Server to support users of the latest Microsoft platforms.
- Robust synchronization with Active Directory: Simplify administration by keeping all critical data in one central location.
- Sophisticated Administrative Interfaces: Provide precise control over all fax server software functionality from the office or remotely via the Web.
- Intuitive setup and management tools: Quickly and easily create and manage groups, users, coversheets, signatures, billing codes and more.
- Pager alerts: Enable faster response times and improve system management with specified RightFax event alerts.
Reporting, Monitoring and Audit Trail
- Custom notifications:
Create fax status notifications to meet your tracking and audit trail requirements.
- Comprehensive fax usage reports:
Monitor fax usage for cost recovery, billing or tracking purposes using built-in reporting tools or customize reports to meet unique requirements.
- Real-time fax status:
Obtain real-time fax status to improve monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Fax archival:
Record inbound and outbound faxes for audit trail and to support security and regulatory compliance with the RightFax Archive.
- NT security authentication: Take advantage of your network’s established Windows security system.
- Custom dialing rules: Gain precise control of outbound faxing by specifying rules and restrictions over how faxes are sent.
- Do not dial: Develop your own in-house applications to verify and control outgoing fax calls.
Reliability, Scalability and Fault Tolerance
- Scalable from 1 to 30 channels: Accommodate growth, scale processes for redundancy and optimize throughput and rendering.
- Automatic backup: Conduct automatic back ups without suspending fax server software operations to ensure maximum uptime.
- Adjustable bandwidth: Adjust channels automatically to send, receive or both, during peak intervals to control fax traffic volumes.